The manuscript typed in double line spacing with consecutive page numbers should be submitted electronically at email@example.com. Each contribution must carry an informative title followed by name, designation and affiliation of the contributor(s) with their email Id.
An informative abstract of manuscript should contain about 150-200 words.. Acronyms and abbreviations should be spelt out in full when first used in manuscript. The references should be numbered as superscripts in the text in numerical order and should be listed in the same order at the end of the manuscript.
Articles submitted to the journal should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication with another journal. Authors should note that proofs are not supplied prior to publication and ensure that the paper submitted is complete and in its final form.
The completeness and accuracy of bibliographical details of citations should be ensured. Based on IR Style Guide, citations should be in American Psychological Association (APA).
- For books: Surname, Initials. (year). Title of Book. Publisher’s location: Publisher name. DOI e.g. Harrow, R. (2005). No Place to Hide. New York: Simon & Schuster.
- For book chapters: Surname, Initials. (year). Chapter title. Editor’s Surname, Initials (Ed.), Title of Book, Publisher’s location: Publisher name. pages. e.g. Calabrese, F.A. (2005). The early pathways: theory to practice a continuum. in Stankosky, M. (Ed.), Creating the Discipline of Knowledge Management. New York: Elsevier. pp. 15-20.
- For journals: Surname, Initials. (year). Title of article. Journal Name, volume(number), pp-pp. DOI e.g. Capizzi, M.T. and Ferguson, R. (2005). Loyalty trends for the twenty-first century. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 22(2), 72-80.
- For published conference proceedings: Surname, Initials (year of publication). Title of paper. in Surname, Initials (Ed.), Title of published proceeding which may include place and date(s) held. Place of publication: Publisher. Page numbers. e.g. Jakkilinki, R., Georgievski, M. and Sharda, N. (2007). Connecting destinations with an ontology-based e-tourism planner. in Information and communication technologies in tourism 2007 proceedings of the international conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2007. Vienna: Springer-Verlag. 12-32.
- For newspaper articles (authored): Surname, Initials. (year). Article title. Newspaper, date, pages. e.g. Smith, A. (2008). Money for old rope. Daily News, 21 January. 3-4.
- For electronic sources: if available online the full URL should be supplied at the end of the reference, as well as a date that the resource was accessed. e.g. Castle, B. (2005). Introduction to web services for remote portlets. available at: http://www.irjlis.com (accessed on 12 November 2010).
Note: Every submitter must use two to three references from the published articles of this journal.
Publication Fee: The journal will charge Rs 1000 per manuscript as publication fee from the first Issue of 2018.
The manuscripts submitted for the publication will be examined and reviewed according to IR editorial policy(s). Please click here for complete review process.