International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science (IRJLIS)
- The undersigned author(s) hereby assigns, conveys, and transfer all rights, title, interest, and copyright ownership of above mentioned title of manuscript to IRJLIS, effective upon the acceptance of publication.
- Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the final contribution in whole or in part in any medium by the contributor as permitted by this Agreement requires a citation to the Journal and an appropriate credit to IRJLIS as Publisher, and/or the Society if applicable, suitable in form and content as follows: (Title of Article, Author, Journal Title and Volume, (Issue), Copyright © [year], and URL.
- It is highly encouraged to use URL of the article for all citation purposes.
- The Editorial Board has the right to edit / modify your manuscript as per the editorial policy of IRJLIS.
- In the event that IRJLIS does not publish the said work, this transfer will be null and void.
2. Author’s Warranties
- The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- The author(s) will be barred to publish in IRJLIS in case plagiarism or any kind of copyright violations noticed. Moreover, if at any point of time/stage, it is found that the manuscript accepted / published in IRJLIS has already been published in other sources will be removed immediately from the IRJLIS website.
3. Retained rights & permissible use
- All proprietary rights relating to the article, other than copyright, such as patent rights.
- The right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books.
- The right to reproduce this article for all the academic purposes provided the copies are not offered for sale.
- After the final publication Author(s) are allowed to self-archive the preprint on their personal website or in the institutions/employer’s institutional repository with full citation and web link to its final version.
- The signing Author(s) represent that, if each Author(s) signature does not appear below, the signing Author(s) sign this Agreement as authorized agents for and on behalf of all the Author(s), and that this agreement and authorization is made on behalf of all Author(s) and agrees to inform the co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
- If the work belongs to Author’s employer as a work-for-hire, he/she represent and is authorized to execute this copyright transfer form, and that his/her employer has consented to such transfer, and to all of the terms and conditions contained herein.